Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Lara♥♥...

Lara! Best friend ever!♥♥
Big issue with Jess-.- I'm not takin sides,sorry!;* I aint riskinnn gettin into a lot of shizz again!:P♥ Hope you two make up soon tho!<3
Lara! I love you so so so so much! I don't think we've ever fell out, which is great!♥
P.E today when you cuddled me and kept tellinn me you loved me:D I felt so happy, and loved for a change!;* I just want you to know that I love you more!:')♥
You're in my year, my house, almost ALL my lessons and they're the best with you in them!xD xoxo
I see you alllll of the time!;D
Your hugs are amazinggg! I love them!:) ♥ +you xoxo
You are my world lara! I wouldn't be anything without you!;* ;* xxxxxxx
What can I say?! You're amazingg! You're absolutely gorgeous! You like Taylor, which is adorable cause you two well suit!:D You're perfect for him! You're perfect anyway:*♥ You're awesome! And like, you're my tall bestfriend;D
You, my bff, my sister more like, I love you more than anyone else does!♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
You're 90% of the reason I get up in the morning.. The other 10% is cause I have to pee :P
You're the bestest person in the world (don't tell anyone!:D)
My heart is perfect cause you're inside<3
Your gawjuss, pretty, stunning, beautiful, faf, fit, amazingg, tallxD, a bimbo:P, awesome!, and everything else a bestfriend includes!xxxxxxxx
You mate, are one of a kind(y) ;*
We've had so MANY memories!;D Like megs's b-day in bowlinnn!:D HAHA!! Lmaaaaao:)♥
You have basically changed my life! I never EVER wanna lose you xD ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

-Abby xoxo ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment